Mohammad Sami – Agile Transformation Coach, Trainer, Design Thinker and Blogger
Mohammad Sami is an Agile Leader, Enterprise Agile Transformation Coach and Design Thinking Consultant providing coaching and mentoring services to companies to gain business outcomes like quality, value, and continuous flow.
He has more than 18 years of IT experience, 12 years in Agile delivery, 6+ years in Agile Coaching, Transformation and Org Change Management. He has coached and mentored large program teams of up to 230 members.
His key intervention is nurturing and developing skills required for Agile Software Development practices and methodologies based on the core Agile and Lean Values and Principles. He has helped his customers in Building a Culture of Innovation with Design Thinking and implementing Engineering Transformation and Continuous Improvement Mindset.
He has cross industry experience; leveraging best practices in Lean and Agile processes, Scrum, Kanban, XP, SAFe, Lean, TDD, Portfolio Management, Agile delivery methods (utilizing onshore, near shore and offshore teams ), IT Strategy, User Experience and Design Thinking.
He has experience setting up Centre of Excellence (CoE) in an organisation and in ensuring automation, CI/CD pipeline and in various tool adoption. He has led Kanban, Scaling Agile, Innovation and Continuous Delivery practices in the past at multiple demographics spread across various industry domains like in Financial, Insurance, Healthcare, Retail e-commerce, manufacturing and Telecom; and currently leading large scale Agile transformation for one of the largest Retail client.
He help establish Agile credibility within the IT Sourcing and also helps in execution and delivery of IT ”go to” market strategy.
Sami is an experienced Agile and DevOps trainer and has delivered training classes for leadership, Product Owners (PO, BAs), Business (BO) and agile teams. He has trained over 800 individuals so far.
He has expertise in best-in-the-class agile project management tools and assist organisation in rolling-out tools like Rally, Jira, wiki, Confluence & other Intelligent tools.
He holds a Master degree in Computers (MCA), Scrum certificates (CSP, CSM) from Scrum Alliance and SAFe Agilist (SA) certificate from Scaled Agile Academy.
Sami is an active blogger; maintain blogging portal @ “http://blogs.mohammadsami.com“
- March, 2017 – Present WIPRO DIGITAL (AGILE COACH)
- July, 2014 – Feb, 2017 ACCENTURE (AGILE COACH)
- April, 2012 – July, 2014 INFINITE COMPUTER SOLUTIONS (AGILE COACH)
- Feb, 2007 – April, 2012 COGNIZANT (LEAD SCRUM MASTER/AGILE PM)
- Nov, 2003 – Feb, 2007 WIPRO TECHNOLOGIES (PROJECT LEAD)
Clients Worked For
- Lloyds Bank, Key Bank, Cisco, Telenor, Walmart, Lowe’s, MetLife, WellPoint, Mazda, Cadence, ACS/Xerox, Hutch Ericsson, Seagate Technology, Iron Mountain, Tele2, GMAC and General Motors.
Accolade & Accomplishments
- Star of the month in Lloyds program for Agile Transformation
- “Gold Certification” for Cisco program for following Continuous Delivery
- “Mature Agile Certification” for Cisco program
- ACS/Xerox client “CTO appreciations letter” for Agile Transformation
- “Certificate of Achievement” award from KeyBank
- “Above and Beyond award” from Cognizant for Mazda MNAO project
- “2007 Project of the Year” award from Cognizant for GMAC projects
- “Feather In My Cap” award from Wipro for works in GM projects
652 total views, 1 views today